8/28/11

A Scrap Page

Happy Sunday! Hope you are enjoying these last weekends of summer. I have a scrapbook page to share with you today. The picture is of my daughter Lisa last college dance show.


I made all my embellishments on my page with dies and stamps. I love that! Don't have to buy anything!


I stamped my dancer using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and Jolinne - Sweet Spring.


I stamped a sentiment from the Jolinne stamp set and used the Pretty Posies Die-namic to make my flowers. The paper are from Pink Pasilee and I used circled punches for the smaller circles.


I used the High Tea Doily Die-namic for my bottom circle.



Thanks for stopping by. I have been busy working on projects for a couple of new releases. I will have new projects to share all week starting tomorrow!

Melody

3 comments: