7/5/10

MFTeasers Day Four

Today is Day 4 of MFTeasers and we are previewing two new sets, Jolinne - Just for You and Framed Greetings. Stop by Kim's blog at 11:00 am EST for the list of all the designers sharing projects today.

I am using the Framed Greetings set today. This is a new concept for MFT. It is sold in a set that contains the Framed Greeting stamp set and the Framed Greetings Dia-namic Die.

I cut my die shape, stamped the edging, and then stamped the sentiment. I also used the new Open Scallop Border Die around the bottom. I used a vintage image I had in my stash and some pretty lace I have been hoarding. I sponged Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distressing Ink around the edges.
The sentiment on the inside is also included in the set.

I hope you will join the release party is from 8-10pm on July 7, at the Member Company Forum on SCS.

The July Guest Designer contest and all the details can be found HERE. I hope you will play along. The deadline is Tuesday night at 10:00 pm EST. You still have one more day to enter!

The July Hop and Shop will begin at 10:00pm on July 7, with the hop starting at Kim's Blog.

Thanks,

Melody


18 comments:

  1. GACK!!!! That lace is GORGEOUS!!!!!

    I LOVE how these stamps can go vintage-ey too!!!! Tee Hee, like how I fake the spelling thing... nights is NOT good for my feeble brain! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Melody, your card is so cute, love the new dies, love the paper and the image... Fabulous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Melody!!! This sentiment/die is just GORGEOUS with that vintage image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, Melody! I love the style! These new dies are must-haves! Thank you for sharing :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vintage! Yup, my happy place! I ADORE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh wowww Melody,So beautiful card,i love the image and your papers.
    So gorgeous details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh! What a fantastic vintage card! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vintage feel you created here Melody! I'm also loving the Scallop dies layered together like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. another gorgeous card by you Melody! (did you see your bikini card on the SCS facebook page?) you make Vintage look easy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card!!! LOVE the vintage feel!!LOVE the framed greeting and Open scallop border

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your work is amazing! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete